Pata Negra Pure Acorn-Fed D.O. Pedroches
The Andalusian artisan cooperative of COVAP produces some of the finest ibérico hams on the Spanish market today. The Alta Expresión, or 'The Elegant', is the cream of their iberico-piggy crop. Pure-breed, 36 months cured, protected origin iberico bellota means a mind-numbingly superb ham at a simply outrageous price.
*Standard shipping costs £15 for Western Europe - see here for more info*
- Curation Period: 36 months
- Breed: Pure Breed Iberian Pig
- Type: Bellota (100% acorn-fed)
- Diet: Acorns, wild plants and herbs such as rosemary and thyme
- Producer: COVAP
- Origin: Valle de Los Pedroches, Córdoba, Andalucía
- Website: http://www.covap.es
*Please note, the ham holder shown is not included... click here or look below for some competition-beating prices!*
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: